Many girls don't know how to make the difference between a real hair and a fake, synthetic or plastic hair!
Every day we hear girls, who are "frigates" spending a lot of money buying extensions thinking they are real hair, and instead they find themselves in front of plastic or whatever !!!
Recognizing real hair extensions from synthetic or plastic ones is sometimes not so easy especially if you don't have your hair in front yet or touched at least once before buying them even if a person specialized in extensions realizes only seeing the photos, if the hair is real or fake!
Ours are 100% human hair certified.
How can I check?
1) One of the many tricks and the most used to understand if the hair is real or fake, is to try to burn a hair using an accessory and see if the smell is plastic. If the smell is plastic then it means 100% which is a synthetic hair, but if you smell sulfur then it means that the hair is real. (the smell of sulfur is like when you burn the hair of your hand or like when you burn the skin of the hen after having plucked it)
2) Heat test by tiling / curling the hair, the systetic melts and burns !!
3) With REAL HAIR you can do anything you want: color, wash, dry, make curls and all the hairstyles you want!
4) The extensions in real hair are very soft to the touch, elastic, shiny, resistant and very natural!
5) Real hair has a higher cost (although some nowadays sell synthetic hair at the same price as real hair)
6) The synthetic hair as soon as you wash it knots and becomes irreplaceable. They are NOT soft, they become like stiff spaghetti ... frail, hard and stringy (you understand it even by touching)
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF shampoo without parabens and silicone but WHAT IS IMPORTANT THE PRODUCTS FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE EXTENSIONS MUST BE PROFESSIONAL AND NOT BENCH PRODUCTS.
For any questions you can contact us.